Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund
Get Your Financial Picture
In Focus To Make Your
Dream Future Possible.
We can hear you laughing… getting your financial picture in focus
is like putting pantyhose on an Octopus.
If you’re like the majority, opening your bank app on your
phone makes your heart beat faster… whether there’s money in there or not.
Whichever way you slice it… The money convo sucks:
There’s never enough of it
Investing is confusing + overwhelming
Immediate needs always take precedence over the future
No one wants to put off living today for the sake of a tomorrow that might never come
Most households just spend money with literally no idea where it’s going because of the shame attached to spending
There’s a million different people giving advice, showcasing too-good-to-be-true investments that leave you feeling fomo
Most of us are in debt (hello 28 trillion dollar deficit)
The worst part is these aren’t even myths…
It’s all true and normal, but don’t leave…
…Because this just might be the conversation that changes everything.
Let’s try a quick exercise together.
Put your preconceived ideas of budgeting, financial discipline, debt reduction, and the dreaded envelope system down for a minute.
More importantly, put down any shame & guilt you have around money.
Phew… feeling better already? Good… Because here comes some good news…
Changing your future is not complicated.
It requires you to do four things (they are simple to do, but not easy… but nothing worthwhile ever is).
Here’s The Solution To Money + Investing Confusion
In order to change your future, you have to first understand where you are (guilt free), and the gap that lies between today and tomorrow.
Most people don’t do this because of shame around money + budgets. Instead, We need to throw the budget out for good, and really get a good grasp of how your lifestyle shakes out in terms of dollars and cents.
Next, you’ll need a plan to bridge that gap. A plan that you can actually use, in real life, when unpredictable things happen.
Inevitably there’s a gap, and that’s okay. That’s normal! Instead of spinning out with excessive restrictions or binges, let’s build a plan we’re in charge of. One that feels good and works with a life that is anything but static.
The spreadsheet doesn’t tell us what to do. We tell the spreadsheet what we do. The shift is subtle, but massive.
Once you have those two things, it’s time to dive into the weeds and harvest some investable cash, even if you think you have none right now (or are drowning in debt).
This is a combination of strategy, tactic, and mindset. Most people here push off their dream of tomorrow further and further away, while they attend to immediate financial crunches like debt and emergency funds.
There’s a new way to look at investing, backed by psychology and money principles.
Lastly, you need a framework for picking solid investments that match your personality, lifestyle, interests, and money on hand.
All those great money books do no good if the information stays in your head. It’s hard to shift through someone else’s opinion and money story to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
So it’s time to create a framework around your current cash situation, your personality, your interest level, and your desired risk threshold.
Some of you might be saying yes I want this!
You avoidant types are slowly moving to click the X on this page.
Yes. This will take some courage.
“Plan for what it is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
But we promise, it’s worth it.
(Especially because we are going to toss the restrictive bossy
pants family budget into the trash for good.)
Small business owners
Employees with an active side-hustle
It doesn’t matter if you have $10,000,000 or $10…
Future Fund uses time tested real life strategy to help you…
- Identify your 4 core numbers that drive your current and future financial decisions
- Understand the core 7 types of investments
- Harvest the first amount of investable cash
- Build a framework for solid investment decisions
- Get back in the driver’s seat, make the investment, and change your story
With Future Fund, here are some of the things you can look forward to…
- Know exactly how much money you need to fund the lifestyle you want….even after you stop working
- Gain confidence in your investment decisions without worrying that you’re listening to a financial planner who’s trying to sell you something not in your best interest
- Never get scammed into a risky investment again
- Pick investment types that don’t tie up your money forever (cough cough, 401ks)
- Anticipate your future expenses and lifestyle so you don’t get caught in an investment that’s too expensive
- Manage your lifestyle and investments without needing a restrictive budget
- Get your spendy spouse on board, without having to police their spending habits
- Understand the rate of return, tax implications, risk/benefit analysis of each of the big 7 types of investments
- Speak confidently about investing, without worrying that you’re saying something off the wall
- Transform your mindset around money and investing so you feel in charge of your finances
- Build a financial map that you can come back to again and again…one that’s flexible enough to endure changes
Most importantly, with Future Fund, you can CHANGE your money story. How you use it, spend it, invest in it, and live with it. With a combination of education, strategy, and mindset work, you’ll be back in the driver’s seat with your finances, even if they feel like a hot mess right now.
Get immediately download Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund
What You’ll Master In Future Fund
Module 1 Your Financial Map
Build an accurate snapshot of the cost of your current lifestyle.
Discover how you live and how that impacts your finances. Throw away all guilt and shame, and explore what you want and what it costs to fulfill those desires. Plus, we’ll put to death the traditional family budget for good.
- Stop living by a restrictive budget
- Build a true picture of the lifestyle you want to live
- Know Your Core Number #1
Know exactly what you need to invest to live the life you want, without working til the day you die.
99% of people have no idea how to fund their lifestyle to the end. In Module 2, you will quickly be able to figure this out, and learn how to structure your business finances to maximize what you can invest into your future.
- Know Your Core Numbers #2 + #3
- A clear roadmap for how to structure your business finances to maximize investable cash
- Leverage Parkinson’s Law to enact change even if you don’t earn another cent
Module 3 Consumption To Production
Put your money to work for you!
Create an investing plan around your core number #4, plus build a clear to do list of how to adjust your numbers if your current situation isn’t ideal.
- Know Your Core Number #4
- Create a game plan for generating the rate of return you need on your money
- Shed the consumerism story we’re all told, and become a producer
Finally understand the 7 most popular types of investments, and the benefits and downsides to each.
Take a deep dive into stocks, fixed income investments, cash value life insurance, real estate investing, cryptocurrency, investable businesses, and collectibles & NFTs.
- Learn the benefits & downsides to each
- Discover the multitude of options inside each one of The Big 7
- Real life examples to see how it could work in your financial plan
Module 5 Unearthing Your Investable Cash
Using the rule of 72 and our best cash hacks, we’ll help you find your first investable money.
Once you’ve got a good vision for where you are (and where you want to be), Module 5 will help you find money you didn’t know you had to make your first investment. This is a combination of financial gymnastics and mindset work.
- Learn the rule of 72 and use it to make investing seem doable
- Deploy our cash finding strategies to get your first amount ready to go
- Transform your thinking around investing permanently – from overwhelm to fun
Module 6 The Investment Filter
Use our framework to pick the right investment container for your investable cash.
Avoid that feeling of missing out or shiny object syndrome when you see someone talking about their “big ROR” on an investment. Know what you want, and why you want it, and pick the right vehicles to optimize your rate of return that also aligns with your personality and lifestyle.
- Use our investment filter to avoid bad investments for you
- Know the rate of return you need
- Get resources for where to start with each of the big 7 types of investing
Inside each module you’ll get live training, expert advice, and
the worksheets + examples to take action on your own finances!
Plus, included with Future Fund are some pretty epic extras!
BONUS#1 Your Personality + Money:
Guest training with Nicole McDonough on what common strengths (and areas of focus) there are for each of the 9 personality types when it comes to your views and relationship with money.
BONUS#2 Building Your Credit With Portia Jackson:
Bad credit got you down? This bonus will help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
BONUS#3 Aryeh’s Take On 20 Of The Most Popular Money Apps:
Should you use Robinhood? Acorns? Coinbase? Aryeh will take you inside his thoughts about the pros and cons of the popular money apps people are using…so you can make an informed choice.
BONUS#4 Inside Julie’s Personal Wealth Building Investments:
Lots of people invest, but don’t share what they are doing SPECIFICALLY. Julie will break down the investments she and Alex have personally done, and which ones they’ve stayed away from…and why.
How can we deliver you the course?
- View and complete the download here: "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund"
- In some cases, the link is broken for any reason or the product pre-order, our Support Team will contact and update status "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund" within a few hours business days.
- If there is any problems about "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund" Please don't hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] or contact us here. we'll be happy to help!
Your patience is appreciated. Thanks :)
One Time Payment of "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund" only $153
You will earn 10% Reward Points with "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund". This course is available and delivery within one day! Inevitably there’s a gap, and that’s okay. That’s normal! Instead of spinning out with excessive restrictions or binges, let’s build a plan we’re in charge of. One that feels good and works with a life that is anything but static.
YES! I’m ready for my "Aryeh Sheinbein Julie Stoian – Future Fund"